Upper trapezius stretch for migraine and neck discomfort relief
Your trapezius muscle is an usual trouble in neck as well as migraine discomfort. Stretching your upper trapezius is a good method to relief your signs.
Your trapezius runs from the top of your shoulder to the back of your neck. A limited trapezius can trigger pain in addition to your shoulders, in your neck and in your forehead.
The upper trapezius extending workout goes like this:
– Place your practical top of your head
– Bend your neck sidewards by drawing down your head
– Also, turn it a little bit to the same side
– You will feel extending of your trapezius beyond
– Hold this for 10 seconds and repeat it 3 times