How to Sleep With Lower Back Pain ✩ ✩ Top 5 Health Tips ✩ ✩
1. Learn to get in and out of bed properly. You can hurt your lower back by moving improperly into bed. Use the “log roll” whenever you want to lie down.
2. Sleep in the fetal position. Sleeping on your side with your knees drawn up can help relieve lower back pain by allowing the joints in the spine to open up. Place a king-sized pillow or body pillow between your legs when you are on your side.
3. Place a plush, supportive pillow underneath your knees, if you sleep on your back. This action flattens your back, removing a large arch from your lower back region. It can relieve pain in just a few minutes.
4. Avoid sleeping on your stomach if you have low back pain. Sleeping on your stomach can place a burden on your lower back and it can create an unpleasant twist in your spine. If you find that this is the only way you can sleep, put a pillow below your pelvis and lower abdomen. Avoid using a pillow for your head if it places your neck or back in a strained position
5. Put an analgesic rub on your lower back before going to bed. Sold in sports stores and drugstores, these rubs can create a pleasant sensation of warmth and relaxation in your muscles.
If you like This Video Please Subscribe This Channel : https://goo.gl/14BZtr